Thread: Something Silly
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 12:24 AM   #12 (permalink)
AlwaysSnapesGirl

St Mungos Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

MO & DMLE
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ezra Hensley
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Florence Schultz
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Amstern
Minister's Office

x7 x1
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

I figured out a request so I'm back

What kind of silly are you? { graphic type }: Two avys (one of each charrie) + a siggy, please? :3
Shows us your silliest face! { graphic photos }:
Text Cut: picture links!
Penelope: 1, 2, 3
Rula: 1, 2, 3

Are you super silly in a small package? Or just a tiny bit silly in a taller one? { graphic size }: 100x100 for the avys, 450x150 for the siggy
Tell us your silliest story. { graphic text }: "Penelope Grimm, Auror" and "Rula Botros, Slytherin" on the siggy (or it can just be their names only if you think that looks better!), no text on the avys
Sometimes you feel like a {silly} nut! Sometimes, you don't! { graphic extras }: Preferably not black-and-white, but otherwise I'm not picky about colors or fonts. Whatever you think looks good!
Put something silly in the world that hasn't been there before! { character info for our inspiration }: Penelope's an Auror, loves food (and her husband and daughter too of course ), and is a former Gryffindor. Rula's usually really out-going, likes flowers, loves the color orange, and is a Slytherin.

Thank you in advance!

together we are dangerous; together with our differences; together we are bolder, braver, stronger