Thread: Something Silly
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 01:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
Govoni

MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lyric Bayliss-Black
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Marilyn Romalotti
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel P. Banner
Law Enforcement
x12 x12
Default Something Silly
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

Graphics Shop • Profile Pictures • Signatures • Avatars • Grab Bags

"Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living................................................... .......
..........................It's a way of looking at life though the wrong end of a telescope!"

.................................................. .................................................. ....- Theodor Seuss Geisel (Dr. Seuss)

KerriLoo { Govoni }
Sup! My name is Kerri, but you can call me whatever, as long as it's not mean. I'm 31 years old and SUPER NERVOUS about finally doing a graphics shop after years and years on SS. Even though this is my VERY FIRST shop, I'm no newb when it comes to the graphics game. I've been making them for....eh, about seven years now. A lot of my work has been featured onsite in various RPG events (within the School, Diagon Alley, and Ministy of Magic). So, heh, don't be alarmed that most of my samples come from that? I'm obviously so awesome at blurbs, right? XD. Essentially, there is no one I'd rather be taking this step with than my Lili. I hope we can make loads of things that you guys will love...AND that you'll keep requesting!

Photos!:

SPOILER!!: Avatars!

SPOILER!!: Signatures!

SPOILER!!: RPG/Event Banners!

SPOILER!!: RPG/ Invites and Menus!

LiliBean { Wood'sLittleFlower }
Hi friends! I'm Lili and after a minor SS and graphics break, I'm back! This is probably my third or fourth shop in Madam Malkins, and I'm SO OVERJOYED that my Kerriloo asked me to do this with her. As far as my work goes, I'm partial to lots of textures and Profile Pictures and my end results hardly ever come out the same. I haven't decided if that's a good thing or not yet. Heh. Anyway, I love messing around in Photoshop and I love getting to know your brain babies so what better way to do that than this? Also, feel free to drop me a vm or pm if you ever want to rp or anything. I'm always game!

Photos!:

SPOILER!!: Avatars!

SPOILER!!: Signatures!

SPOILER!!: Profile Pictures!

SPOILER!!: Character Posters!

SPOILER!!: RPG/Snitchseeker Banners!

• Remember that the best kind of silly is the harmless, rule-abiding kind. So, follow all Snitchseeker and Madam Malkin rules! We silly folk can't stress this enough.
• It is preferred that you provide the highest quality images for us to work with {UNDER A SPOILER TAG}. But also, don't be afraid to include the face claim's name with your provided photos { if you're okay with us looking for additional images}.
• Please do not order more silly graphics until the previous ones are worn. Also, don't request the same graphic across shops. It's mean and hurts feelings! AND THAT'S BAD! This also applies to character!graphics. Please don't request graphics from us and then also from someone else at the same time. It's kinda rude.
• Please do not edit our graphics without our permission. Even if it's just a size adjustment, please consult us first. {Spoiler alert: we'll keep the PSD files with the workable layers.}
• Be honest. Please, please, PLEASE don't be afraid to tell us if you don't like them/if something is wrong. We'd be more than happy to adjust them to your liking or scrap them and start over. We like making SILLY stuff! It's not a big deal. Promise <3
• Comment when picking up your graphics {so we know you've seen them!}. NO GRAPHICS SHALL BE LEFT BEHIND!
• Make sure to credit the "Something Silly" graphics shop, or Lili {Wood'sLittleFlower} and Kerri {Govoni} directly!
• Please remember to be kind and courteous to your fellow SSers.

Spread the sillies.

• What kind of silly are you? { graphic type }:
• Shows us your silliest face! { graphic photos }:
• Are you super silly in a small package? Or just a tiny bit silly in a taller one? { graphic size }:
• Tell us your silliest story. { graphic text }:
• Sometimes you feel like a {silly} nut! Sometimes, you don't! { graphic extras }:
• Put something silly in the world that hasn't been there before! { character info for our inspiration }:

___
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

QUEUE OPEN!

Livin' in ruins of a palace, within our dreams...____________
We're on each other's team._____

Last edited by Govoni; 12-16-2017 at 06:12 PM.