View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 05:15 PM   #24 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

SPOILER!!: precious pea Mason
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
Mason looked at her as she told him that she wanted to study being a Healer after Hogwarts. He did not know her up until now so he couldn't judge her choice but he did hope that she was comfortable with her choice. Making these life changing decisions were hard and Mason himself had no idea what he wanted to do after Hogwarts.

But then again he still had two years to figure that out.

He was surprised by how fast this girl was in terms of sending in her application and he took a mental note to take her example when he started in his seventh year, if he knew what he wanted of course. "I hope you get accepted" he smiled. "And i'm not really worried about my OWLS" he said. Except for maybe Herbology.... Judging by how he did not even know that the lavender in his hand was a plant and not a weed. "I read a lot so i know i get at least half the grade with the theory" he said as he handed over the lavender (seriously? it had been a plant?)

Grabbing his wand from out of his pocket as Paige instructed he'd make a hole where she pointed at , Mason thought about which spell to use when he remembered that they were doing things the muggle way. "Sorry..." he muttered and put his wand back before digging a hole in the ground with his hands. "I'm this lazy person who tries to do everything with magic" he laughed. "Thanks for saving me though, imagine the Professor walking in the moment i ripped out the ...Lavender you said it was?" he didn't even want to know what would have happened. From what i heard about how the man was, probably a lot of crying.

Shyly ruffling her hair, Paige bowed her head in gratitude for his words. "Thank you...daddy's live-in healer is optimistic about my chances...he it the one who encouraged me to apply early decision," she explained. Supposed to show certainty and dedication...or something to that regard. "Just...a bit terrifying when you just know it's your vocation in life...but it could all fall through." There...were ways of her finding out early...but she was too scared to attempt such. She would rather wait for the time to come than tap into that side of herself. "That's good," she nodded, with regards to his OWLs - although she hoped that that did not mean he was overconfident. "The practical portion is where I tend to stumble....save for a few subjects."

Holding the lavender gingerly in her hands, Paige waited for the appropriate size hole to be dug before returning the plant to its rightful home. "Mmmnmm," she said softly, shaking her head. "I think that is a natural reaction for wizarding kind, to want to use magic for everything. I just find something...comforting, I suppose you could say, in doing some things by hand. Feels almost more intimate...personal..." Paige then gave a quick glance towards the door. "Hard...to know for certain with Professor Myers...I think the fact that you acted with no malintent would have spared you."

Probably.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes