Thread: The Portraits
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 01:15 AM   #12 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portraits View Post
"Why, hello, dearies!'' Violetta stated. Were they here to talk to her about her? Violetta adored it when any one wanted to talk to her about her. She was rather bored and she had spied the girl carrying her sketchpad and pencil.

"Dearie, are you looking for someone to draw? If you are, you've found your woman.''
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojogali View Post
Elsa's mindless dreaming was interrupted by a someone bumping into her. "Merlin watch where- Oh Colt!" she cut her brisk short answer when she saw exactly who had bumped into her. Oh HELLO puberty. Colt was looking good.

She grinned like the chesire cat at his remark. She supposed she had been sort of MIA hadn't she? "I guess I have been keeping to myself lately, other than that I'm doing great! How about you?" she asked curiously.

She laughed softly, removing the quill from behind her ear and making a ticking motion towards Colt "I like to come here to draw the portraits. I really upped my drawing game this summer. What are you doing here, I didn't take you for a portrait fellow!".

She flipped a few pages of her sketchpad until she found an empty one when the portrait of a woman she knew was named Violetta spoke to her. She smiled politely "I'd love to madam Violetta" and wiggling her eyebrows she added "or I could draw you if you're interested, maybe I could even get someone to pay me for it afterwards" she said to Colt. Yeah he had a small fan club back at the Slytherin's common room, she was sure.

Two things happened at once.

He heard one of the portraits talking and he turned his head to know where the voice was coming from, then he heard Elsa talking to him. He grinned at her and he tilted his head at her expression. It seemed like she was staring at him wide eyed for no apparent reason. Weiirrrddd. He seemed to have that effect on girls. He didn't understand why. This is what he gets for being observant. Back to answering his fellow slytherin. "Oh right I have been doing good. I have been keeping to myself too but I am exploring the castle because why not? It is always so much fun. I see you found the portraits room. Check that off my exploration list." he smirked. He was still looking around the room. "Did you go to any lessons yet?" he was curious.

Yeah what was he doing here. "Well surprise here, I am actually a drawer too. I like to sketch landscapes. I don't really sketch people though so I might give it a try.." he shrugged. Maybe Elsa could help him out. Woah woah she could draw him? "Hold on I might melt your sketchbook there with my beauty.." he smirked with his joke. He could see her blushing earlier so he knew he had some effect on her.

He talked to Madame Violetta and said, "Hello madame. What did you do during Hogwarts?" He was curious to know what these portraits did during their time period.