Thread: The Portraits
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2016, 07:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
Jojogali
Slytherin

DoM & DMAC
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elsa Pinkerton-Oliveira
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gallowglass Pinkerton
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Thomas Black
Snuffles Sweetness | Sirius is my veil dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
Colt thought to give it a go and look through the portraits. He heard they could talk and he never got the chance to see them fully. Surely he saw some in passing on his way to lessons but to fully engage them in conversation would be a new thing to him. As he looked up and admired in awe at how many portraits there were, he bumped into someone.

OMFFHHHH

"Whaa..?"
he asked before he saw who was there. He was stunned to see Elsa there. He hadn't seen her in ages. "Woah look what the cat dragged in. How have you been?" Seriously where had she been? Under the cupboard somewhere? Now his curiosity got the best of him. "Why do you have a sketchpad with ya?" Usually he was the one doodling but I guess Elsa was an artist too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Portraits View Post
"Why, hello, dearies!'' Violetta stated. Were they here to talk to her about her? Violetta adored it when any one wanted to talk to her about her. She was rather bored and she had spied the girl carrying her sketchpad and pencil.

"Dearie, are you looking for someone to draw? If you are, you've found your woman.''
Elsa's mindless dreaming was interrupted by a someone bumping into her. "Merlin watch where- Oh Colt!" she cut her brisk short answer when she saw exactly who had bumped into her. Oh HELLO puberty. Colt was looking good.

She grinned like the chesire cat at his remark. She supposed she had been sort of MIA hadn't she? "I guess I have been keeping to my self lately, other than that I'm doing great! How about you?" she asked curiously.

She laughed softly, removing the quill from behind her ear and making a ticking motion towards Colt "I like to come here to draw the portraits. I really upped my drawing game this summer. What are you doing here, I didn't take you for a portrait fellow!".

She flipped a few pages of her sketchpad until she found an empty one when the portrait of a woman she knew was named Violetta spoke to her. She smiled politely "I'd love to madam Violetta" and wiggling her eyebrows she added "or I could draw you if you're interested, maybe I could even get someone to pay me for it afterwards" she said to Colt. Yeah he had a small fan club back at the Slytherin's common room, she was sure.

Despite my empty mouth the words are in my mind. Don't you wonder what's inside?