View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 12:00 AM   #10 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Frankie knew that look all too well, the one where she was considering making him work for the thing he wanted. But he was quite glad that she didn't act upon that any further. Instead he felt her return the kiss, which was quite satisfying albeit how brief it was. The blond closed his eyes for a moment to savour it. When he opened his eyes, he saw that the mermaid in the portrait behind Hady was mermaid-less. "Aww, Hads. You've hurt the mermaid's feelings," he teased. "All she wanted was for you to share me."

Blue eyes rolled when she went all you-should-already-know-what-I-thought-by-my-reaction-earlier on him. Even though she was being rather cheeky with him, he couldn't find that anything but adorable. He had taught her the noble art of cheekiness well, being the King of Cheek himself. Heheh.

Momentarily he stopped slowly moving about the water when Hady made the comment about wanting this bathroom to be exactly what she'd want in her house once she was on her own. The last bit, the being on her/their own bit, sort of freaked him out and was something he purposefully put in the very back of his mind. Frankie then continued floating around, letting his thoughts take him elsewhere. "I could do without the stalls. And more mermaid portraits would be needed. Scratch that. I'd want an actual mermaid in my bathroom," he responded with a smirk. "I'd call her ... Melody. Melody the Mermaid."

There was almost no time to respond when the brunette suddenly drift over to him. Goosebumps crept onto his skin. Her whisper either meant something good was about to happen or be said ... or something not so great. Curious yet cautious, he whispered back, "What else do you think?"