Thread: Girls' Dorms
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 06:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
Schroyers
Gryffindor

DMLE
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Lupin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mercy Peckham
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Tempest Chandler
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
"No, just flying today." Genny answered happily. The curtains were pulled back and the third year flopped back on her bed, crossing her legs while she was bouncing. Alice was behind a book but still obviously interested in a small conversation. "Not really. Or maybe because I was sweating so much." Her clothes remained sprawled on the floor where she took them off, she'd tidy them up later.

"What are you reading?"
"Fun! I haven't flown in a bit." She looked to the book and placed a bookmark down and then looked back up to Genny. "Hmm It won't take too long to get cold. It's always cold here." She liked it and didn't. The redhead knew she couldn't take too much sun due to her pale skin. So the cold weather wasn't the worst.

"It's a book about birds, an old one. I wanna teach my raven to talk." She gestured to Diaval who made a clicking noise in his beak, one that to a raven meant that he loved Alice and considered her family. She knew what it meant. "I figure witches have been associated with Ravens for a long time. Maybe they knew something i don't."

Like an AMERICAN.