Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 06:39 PM   #19 (permalink)
Govoni

MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lyric Bayliss-Black
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Marilyn Romalotti
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel P. Banner
Law Enforcement
x12 x12
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos.Doodles View Post
Weird.

It was still so weird.

First Jael and now Liv.

As the small Gryffindor rested her head on his shoulder like she had done back when they first met, Tak stared.

It wasn't like he didn't want any friends. He had always been hopeful when he was younger, probably up until his first year at Mahoutokoro school. But after some instances..... it was kind of hard not to notice that people were jerks who need not be trusted.

"Why?" She enjoyed him? That was a weird thing to say. Weird. Like this.

His gaze lifted up away from her and turned to the instruments up at the front. "I'm taking this class. I like music." He said simply. There was nothing complicated or big about it.
"Because you're unlike all of my other friends. I love that you're unique." It wasn't meant as an insult, just so he knew. She liked that he was different. It made him special. A rarity. Without him even having realized it, Olivia had collected him, as she did with most things that were special to her. Collected in the hopes of protecting what was, indeed, so unique about him.

That couldn't be helped. She was a natural collector of all the things.

"Do you play an instrument?" She shifted around a bit to get a better look at his face, smiling at his bewildered, suspicious expression. "You can relax, you know. I promise I'm not trying to put you on" She'd seen movies where that had happened, and wondered if it was a thing that people did in real life. Pretending to be friends with someone only to hurt them or gain something.

She would NEVER. "Would you like to hold my hand?" She smiled some more.

Livin' in ruins of a palace, within our dreams...____________
We're on each other's team._____