Thread: The Treehouse
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 11:29 PM   #24 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Lol funny enough he's BEEN thinking to ask Phillip
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroyers View Post
Alice closed her eyes to visualize this, she liked the idea of it happening at night. Like a proper production. It would look amazing with the blue flame. "That's brilliant, Really." She thought Blaise had quite a talent for this. She would be sure to let him know. "Permission? Probably the Headmaster.. and whatever teacher that would be helping us with magic and supervision. I would suggest Professor Myers. I know he would do it."

She wasn't really used to this aspect of the theater or a role but she found herself liking it more and more. Maybe she'd have to consider such roles as she got older. Producing and whatnot. "If you think she can do it i trust your judgement." She then shook her head. "I haven't seen the boy i wanted to ask since term started. Do you have anyone you think would be good?" She would just say they should ask Phillip but she really didn't want his stupid girlfriend around.
Professor Myers? The man who spiked their tea and shrunk them without their knowledge or permission for unexplained reasons when really it wouldn't have made a difference if he'd told them and Blaise would have been better prepared for suddenly being the size of a thumb? That Myers? "We'll keep him in mind if we can't get anyone else." Which was kinda like a 'no' but not a complete no just in case they really couldn't find anyone else because he'd be damned if they invited Newton along for the ride.

Though it never really occurred to him in the moment, this sort of thing was also right up his alley of creative preferences. He didn't like the stage, he didn't fancy himself forced on it but this, he found, was quite entertaining. "Honestly? I think Phillip would make a good Salazar." In no way drawing any connection between behaviours or ideologies but rather that his friend might be able to put on a good show. "With Bentley already playing Godric and me directing, he'd have very little reason to say no and two good reasons to say yes." The pack stuck together, afterall. "I'll ask him when we get back to the castle, unless you have objections."

Not a Tyrant, he was willing to listen and take things into consideration.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.