View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 08:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

His words honestly just made her want to apologize more, but she was going to try to refrain from doing so. Although that was a promise that was hard for her to keep. Apologizing and thanking. "I guess so," she laughed. She could probably leave the thoughts at that, however, with karmic debt breaking even.

"Mason," she repeated with a nod, soon to be followed by an apology that would slip out before her brain could even process she was doing so. "Sorry...I...may have also assumed that dirty hands were a bit unappealing as well." So...this time she extended her hand properly for him to accept, completely announced this time so all was well. "Welcome to Hogwarts."

Glancing over her shoulder, Paige felt a bit terrible for the discarded weed that had been abandoned during the small tussle and quickly knelt down to scoop it up with her bare hands. "Oh, sure. That would be much appreciated," she chirped, by herself and Professor Myers as well. "I was going to replant these in out on the grounds somewhere rather than put them in compost...and I prefer to work with my bare hands but....you are under no obligation to." She glanced around a bit and spotted a square pot a few yards away. "Could you...start my handing me that planter over there? Please?"
Mason laughed as Paige extended her hand as well and he shook it. Did this mean he had made a new friend? He hadn't made a new friend since meeting Janelle on the train. He also wanted to ask why she was saying sorry so much but he refrained from asking in case it made her uncomfortable. Maybe she didn't even want to say sorry and it was just an instinctive reaction. Like how pulling first years in to the Great Lake when being pranked was his. ......ahem..."Thanks" he said instead as she welcomed him to Hogwarts.

Looking at the discarded weed on the ground as well, Mason wasn't surprised when the girl knelt down again and picked it up with her bare hands. "I'll use my hands as well, if you say its better for the plants" He said but then did take out his wand to summon the planter she mentioned.

Too lazy to walk.

"Here" he placed the planter down next to her on the ground and knelt down himself before carefully tugging on the weeds with his hands as well. "Where on the Grounds did you have in mind?" he asked.