View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 02:44 AM   #8 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
He shook his head and waved his hands to gesture that she shouldn't say sorry. "No need to apologize, i simply get a bit uncomfortable when people get to close unannounced." Like she had done earlier to brush of the dirt from his shoulders. "The gesture was nice though" he smiled, "I just got startled a bit so i guess we're even now" he laughed.

Paige, so that was her name? "Mason Winslow" he greeted. "I transfered here this year" in case she was wondering. Looking down at the dirty hand , the Ravenclaw held out his own. "I'm not that weird that i cant shake your hand" even if it was covered in dirt.

"Need any help with removing these weeds? You may need to tell me how its done though, i don't want to damage the plants" He didn't pay that much attention to Herbology classes. Sorry.
His words honestly just made her want to apologize more, but she was going to try to refrain from doing so. Although that was a promise that was hard for her to keep. Apologizing and thanking. "I guess so," she laughed. She could probably leave the thoughts at that, however, with karmic debt breaking even.

"Mason," she repeated with a nod, soon to be followed by an apology that would slip out before her brain could even process she was doing so. "Sorry...I...may have also assumed that dirty hands were a bit unappealing as well." So...this time she extended her hand properly for him to accept, completely announced this time so all was well. "Welcome to Hogwarts."

Glancing over her shoulder, Paige felt a bit terrible for the discarded weed that had been abandoned during the small tussle and quickly knelt down to scoop it up with her bare hands. "Oh, sure. That would be much appreciated," she chirped, by herself and Professor Myers as well. "I was going to replant these in out on the grounds somewhere rather than put them in compost...and I prefer to work with my bare hands but....you are under no obligation to." She glanced around a bit and spotted a square pot a few yards away. "Could you...start my handing me that planter over there? Please?"

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes