View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 06:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

So offense would have been had were he to have laughed outright...although his reaction to her cause the Hufflepuff to feel as though he had just offended him unintentionally. "S-Sorry," she softly squeaked again, taking note that he did not point to her forehead but rather his own just now. "Huh? Oh." Laughing softly, Paige used the sleeve of her robes to wipe her brow. Robes could always be washed later.

"I'm Paige, by the way," she smiled. "Paige Skeeter. I would...um...offer my hand but..." She paused to look down at them, dirt covering her palms and caked underneath her fingernails. "...the sentiment is there."

He shook his head and waved his hands to gesture that she shouldn't say sorry. "No need to apologize, i simply get a bit uncomfortable when people get to close unannounced." Like she had done earlier to brush of the dirt from his shoulders. "The gesture was nice though" he smiled, "I just got startled a bit so i guess we're even now" he laughed.

Paige, so that was her name? "Mason Winslow" he greeted. "I transfered here this year" in case she was wondering. Looking down at the dirty hand , the Ravenclaw held out his own. "I'm not that weird that i cant shake your hand" even if it was covered in dirt.

"Need any help with removing these weeds? You may need to tell me how its done though, i don't want to damage the plants" He didn't pay that much attention to Herbology classes. Sorry.