Thread: The Treehouse
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 02:33 AM   #17 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroyers View Post
Alice listened to her words. Something she learned in her acting classes was to know when not to argue with a director and at the moment Blaise was her director. If she had a vision it was her job to help it come true. "Okay, what kinda decorations did you have in mind?" She asked and chewed on one of the snacks in the basket.

"We still need a proper script and did you ever find someone to play Helena?" She needed to find their Salazar. There was quite a bit on their docket but she knew it wouldn't all get done right away. They also needed a reasonable goal for when their play should open. But maybe a script was more important.
"I'm thinking blue bell flames to line the path, both so people can see in case we decide on an after dinner show and because even an evening show would look nice with them." Something else that would need to be figured out. Sometimes students were allowed to put on things on the grounds in the late evening, yeah? "Who d'you think we'll need to ask for permission to put on something like this?" It had just occurred to him that in all their planning, unless this took place in the Room of Requirements, they really would be needing staff approval...and maybe even supervision.

Funny how easily he'd overlooked something like that before now. The boy grabbed a cupcake from the basket, spinning it a time or two as he tried to work that out. It would be the Headmaster most likely and he already had regular meetings with the man. Couldn't be too hard to find time to ask him. Or maybe their....their....he still didn't accept it but Professor Newton was set in charge of them now. Perhaps he was the one that needed asking.

"I still think Paige would make for a good Helga." For reasons he'd outlined over the summer. "I asked her and she seemed keen enough so I think with the exception of Salazar Slytherin, we've figured out the main cast." Which reminded him. "How's that going?"

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.