Thread: Girls' Dorms
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 01:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
Mell

Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andrew James Preston
Seventh Year

x7
Melly Bean | aussiegirl | a Supernatural freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govoni View Post
Like a daisy flower seeking light, Liv scooted closer to Trixe; practically begging for the snuggles. It was important to get those, because ... sigh. It was just so complicated right now. AND SO LIFE AND DEATH. MOST IMPORTANT EVENT TO HAPPEN TO HER YET, to be honest.

If she had more energy to expel, Liv might've flailed around a bit. "He snogged me, and I snogged back .... but he's still got a girlfriend." That was it. Plain and simple. And she wasn't one to be stank about girls and such. Minnie wasn't that bad. She was nice enough, but.... "....It gets confusing sometimes, because everything feels different and I'm not sure how to act."

Trixie knew that she was waaaay out of her depth here. She knew NOTHING about snogging boys. Heck she didn't even look at boys that way. Maybe there was something wrong with her? It seemed a lot girls her age seemed to be snogging boys, but she simply couldn't even imagine it and she could feel herself pulling a face at just the thought.

But this wasn't about her right now. Her bestie needed her and Trixie immediately dragged her friend into a comforting hug. "Did you guys like talk to each other?" Or did they just spend all that time with their lips locked together? "I mean did he let on that he preferred you over...her?" Seriously if the boy was just stringing Livvy along then the young Lioness was going to punch his lights out. Permanently.

"Gosh Livvy, it sounds like you really like this guy." If she didn't know how to act around him and all. "Would you like me to get rid of the competition for you? That way your path will be clear." Jokes of course. Trixie thought the ,moment could do with a joke. She hated seeing her friend sooooo...out of sorts.