View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 11:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry174 View Post
Timmy was just standing there waiting for the older girl to speak when suddenly a Professor turned up, now that was great and what was worse was that the Professor had picked up his stick. He had best come clean right, no point in making it worse for himself. "It's my Magical stick." Yeah that's what he would call it, "I was just practicing!" He was being truthful, it wasn't his fault that he had no idea how to stop the spell, someone had taunt him the incantation for whatever it was but they didn't tell him how to stop it.

Timmy just wondered what the Professor was going to do, maybe he would take the magic stick, well then what would he do. "Honestly Professor, I was just practicing some weird magical incantation, I wanted to see what happened." Timmy was after all a muggle born and he was in his first year.
Gaston listened carefully as Mr. Jones told him what had happened. Magical stick? Weird magical incantation? He was beginning to wonder if the boy was a muggle born like himself. that would explain a lot... He almost laughed at his explanation. Well, he certainly had enthusiasm, that was for sure! It sounded like this whole thing had just been an accident, no reason dock house points for that. Mistakes were all part of the learning process.

"It's alright, Mr. Jones," he assured the boy, handing the wand back to him. "No harm done." Well no lasting harm anyway... "Though perhaps the corridors are't the best place to practice magic; you could accidentally hurt someone." He hated having to tell the boy off, but he couldn't have wayward spells going off in the corridors.

Gaston gave Mr. Jones an encouraging smile as he gestured down the hall toward his classroom. "There's a practice room just down the hall next to the Charms classroom. You're welcome to use it any time you want to practice spells," he said. "Everything in there is unbreakable - and waterproof - so there shouldn't be any accidents."

Which reminded him... He drew his wand again. "For future reference, when you want to stop a spell, the spell to use is Finite," he informed the boy. It seemed Miss Greingoth had tried to tell him before, but it was worth repeating, just in case he hadn't understood. He used his own wand to demonstrate. "Fi-NEE-tay," he said the word slowly and carefully, waving his wand in a sort of shield-like shape. "Be sure to copy this wand movement as you say the spell." He repeated the motion a little slower this time.

Now that that teachable moment was over, Gaston turned to the Slytherin girl who, like himself, had been hit with the spray. With a quick wave of his wand, a towel appeared, and he offered it to her. "Are you alright, Miss Greingoth?" he asked, looking at her with concern as he reholstered his wand.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...