Thread: The Great Lake
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 12:36 PM   #41 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

SPOILER!!: Lion Evans
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole black View Post

Aslan was looking up. Watching the light as it attempted to peek through the swaying green leaves. She was nearly falling asleep, had actually slipped into a sort of strange half dream when a shift in the air around her woke her enough to notice Takeru.

Languidly, almost dreamlike in her movements, she sat up just enough to look at him. for a very brief moment she wondered if this were apart of her dreaming, but it was all much too ordinary. The Gryffindor stretched, unbothered by the silence that stretched out between them. It wasn't comfortable, but it was hardly tension filled and though curious.. Aslan was almost reluctant to break it.

And yet.

"Slytherin, then." She said. It wasn't a question or a statement, more an observation on his character. Aslan hadn't thought much of it when they had met in the alley, but now she couldn't help but wonder how or if he fit into that box.

It seemed like she was sleeping, or perhaps close to it. Either way Tak wasn't about to speak and draw her out of the sleepy state. He wasn't here to be a bother. Only here because she had told him to come find her. And sitting beside an attractive person could not be bad for his reputation after all. Hand running over a patch of grass he curled his finger over a particularly long piece.

Her voice came out of nowhere. Glancing over, Tak considers her for a few seconds before speaking. "I hate it."

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}