View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 09:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
Weasley174
Formerly: Harry174

Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daisy Webster
Gryffindor
First Year
Hufflepuff
x8
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
Text Cut: Anna Banana & Harry174

Gaston heard loud voices coming from the hall near his office and went to see what all the noise was about. As he got closer, he saw a Slytherin girl and Gryffindor boy who appeared to be arguing. "What's going -?" he started to ask, but he was cut off as a sudden jet of water drenched him. He held up an arm to shield his face from the blast, but his clothes were soaked.

What? Where did that come from? Was this a prank? Maybe the students' way of welcoming a new professor? His head whipped around in the direction of the water jet, and he saw a wand spinning around like a garden sprinkler. But the really odd thing about it was that the wand was just lying in the middle of the floor unattended. Strange... why would someone just abandon their wand like that?

No time to think about it now... stop the spell first, ask questions later. Drawing his own wand, he pointed it at the rogue stream of water. "Finite!" The water jet vanished.

Gaston skidded on the puddle left behind as he picked up the unattended wand. That could be dangerous... wouldn't want anyone to slip and fall! With a quick flick of his wand, he cast a nonverbal drying spell. The dark-haired Frenchman's eyes darted from Miss Greingoth to Mr. Jones as he tried to figure out what had happened. He assumed the wand belonged to one of them. Now, Gaston, don't assume the worst, he inwardly scolded himself. After all, they could've just been i the wrong place at the wrong time. For the time being, he'd give them the benefit of the doubt. "Does this wand belong to one of you?" he asked in a non-accusatory tone.
Timmy was just standing there waiting for the older girl to speak when suddenly a Professor turned up, now that was great and what was worse was that the Professor had picked up his stick. He had best come clean right, no point in making it worse for himself. "It's my Magical stick." Yeah that's what he would call it, "I was just practicing!" He was being truthful, it wasn't his fault that he had no idea how to stop the spell, someone had taunt him the incantation for whatever it was but they didn't tell him how to stop it.

Timmy just wondered what the Professor was going to do, maybe he would take the magic stick, well then what would he do. "Honestly Professor, I was just practicing some weird magical incantation, I wanted to see what happened." Timmy was after all a muggle born and he was in his first year.