View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 06:12 AM   #13 (permalink)
Schroyers
Gryffindor

DMLE
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Lupin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mercy Peckham
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Tempest Chandler
Law Enforcement

SPOILER!!: Professor Art
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Art and Madame Curie arrived at the Common Room slightly after everyone else. All the drama back at the Feast was more than Art was comfortable dealing with. He was looking forward to letting his hair down, or...not, with the Gryffindors, back in his OLD common room.

In through the entrance he went, and beamed at the Lions. "Hello everyone!" he slightly yelled, delightedly. He was still in his old man muggle clothes, and his very OLD, greying Gryffindor Robes (slightly too short in both length and sleeve). Madame Curie still sported her red and gold bow.

"Looking very.. very festive tonight, Miss Kettleburn," Art said. He loved the Lion Pride. And she was doing face painting! "W-would you be able to do a lion on my face?" he asked. Yes, he would embrace the LION and embrace the creativity of all the Lions.

"Miss-Miss Summers, would you like to try some tea?" he asked. He wasn't sure if she looked as if she were coming or going, but he very much hoped she was staying. "Lovely jumper there, Miss Lupin," Art commented to one of his third years. All the red Lion things! "Are you all getting your face painted too?" He'd get Madame Curie's done but he didn't think she'd appreciate that very much, and he really hated it when she was cross with him.

Alice beamed at her new Head of House. "Thank you very much professor! I thought it was fitting." Because why wouldn't you want to represent your house to your house at your house!

SPOILER!!: Char
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
"Oh great idea!" Char exclaimed. Yes. She DID want her face painted. But She'd do Alice first. She patted the seat next to her on the couch and beamed at the question.

"It was the best summer ever, I'm pretty sure! What do you want on your face?"

"Hi professor! Thanks! Oh sure I can do a lion!" She was good at that. It would be FABulous. "I'll do yours after I do Alice's!" So he'd be NEXT. And she would work on it fast because she wanted to make sure anyone that wanted face paint could get it, and then also she could still have tea and snacks.

Did KAYCEE want face paint? Charlotte beamed at her. Of course she did, right? She was a prefect, she'd be all about school spirit things righttt?

"You're next Kaycee!"

Alice moved closer to Char and grinned. "How about a Gold and Red 'G' on my cheek for Gryffindor!" Because she already had a Lion on her jumper. She didn't overkill on the Lions.

"Ohhh? the Greatest ever? Tell me all about it."

Like an AMERICAN.