Thread: The Treehouse
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 02:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Kat! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarcasticStrawberry View Post
It wasn't her treehouse that she, her brother and father had built in their back yard or the one that Cornelius had hid out in over of the summer. This is treehouse was her home away from home treehouse. Her study spot, her hide out since her first year, Today it was her lunch spot.

The third year had bought out her lunch from the great hall to here. For some reason Katerina thought that some fresh air would do her some reason. She levitated her plate up to the top, then she climbed up the rope. She sat with her legs hanging off the side, Lunch time with a view. It wasn't a french riviera, but it was great.

Having finished her lunch early and with nothing else to do, Kay thought a bit of sunshine would do her well. It was for that reason that she had taken a stroll on the ground. There had been another reason as well. She was hoping to try a new course for her morning runs with Marsha. The woman reckoned she found one and had made a mental note to point it out to the girl later.

Soon, she found her feet taking her towards the Treehouse. Not hesitating, the Professor climbed up. She expected it to be somewhat crowded and was surprised to see it wasn't really. "Why, hello, Ms Delgado! I hope I'm not interrupting you.'' Would she mind company or no? Kay wouldn't be offended if she didn't.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺