View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 11:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default *waves at all of you*
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Having re-checked her appearance about five times, Josephina was running late. Although she wasn't late, but she wasn't early either judging from the fact that three of her running mates were already there along with one of the voters whom she would recognize from a mile away; she only sat NEXT to him for YEARS at Hogwarts. And honestly, if she could tolerate that, she could be minister, right?

Stepping up behind the podium that had her name, the former Hogwarts Professor was readier than she'd ever be for questions and answers. All she would need was for some general public who cared enough to ask what she was about and what she would do for them. The answer, well she WAS a Hufflepuff and that meant she'd do just about anything. She smiled at two of the running mates who were also former professors. Professors just made good ministers. And a smile for the other girl - Victoria was her name - who Fina did not know but knew she already worked for the ministry.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 09-06-2016 at 11:15 AM.