View Single Post
Old 08-28-2016, 07:32 AM   #22 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

41. Scourgify

After breakfast, the three plates and cutlery sets were just sitting on the table. Lily stood and started to clear the table, when James yelled "STOP RIGHT THERE! What do you think you're doing Mrs Potter?"
Lily's eyes widened and she looked down to her hands. "I- I'm just clearing the table," she retorted.
"Sit down," he replied, taking the dishes from her and putting them on the sink. He made sure Lily was, in fact, sitting down, and he placed a steaming mug of hot chocolate in front of her. "Today you're not lifting a finger for chores."
She rolled her eyes. "Yes but if I don't do them now, I'll just have to do them all tomorrow. You're not likely to do them, are you?"
James mocked offence. "Me? Not... not help out around the house?" he laughed. "I'm appalled! Of course I'll help. In fact... I'll do them right now. "Scourgify," he said, pointing his wand to the plates to clean the dishes.
Lily snorted and nodded her head. "Alright, alright, I'll give you that one James."

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move