View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 02:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Hads! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie View Post

"Always trust your instincts." Hads said with a nod of her head. Good life advice, that. You're welcome Peaches. Hadley grinned at her best friend, but was more focused on the broom in her hands though. She held the broom up for Rachel to see better, and nodded again. "This is the one, I can feel it. This broom fits me perfectly. She wants to be my broom."

Hadley paused and studied the broom lovingly. It was sleek and polished and exquisite. "Beautiful isn't she?" Her grin grew wider. "Langley." she added, before Rach could ask her what the broom's name was. There was a pang of guilt when she thought about Charlie back at Hogwarts. But she needed a broom and who knows when she'd get to adopt Charlie. Even with Langley, she still vowed to adopt the Hogwarts broom one day too. He could be a back up broom, and if she had kids they could learn on him. She'd give him a good home too.

The waves of jealousy she felt from Langley as she thought about Charlie was a bit alarming. She might have her hands full with Langley. But the connection she felt between the broom and herself was undeniable. This was her broom. "I need to get goggles and robes and gloves now. Oh, before I forget, how's Ariel?"

Rachel giggled. "Especially when they're about you.'' Sometimes she would get those feelings that Haddie was up to something and knew she would have to be extra cautious around her. "I really don't understand how it is you have these feelings about inanimate objects. Everyone will think you're crazy,'' she teased as she admired the selected broom.

"It's beautiful.'' There was no denying that. "That's a perfect name for it. Hello, Langley.'' Rachel looked to Haddie now. "Are you going to help me select one for myself? Accessorise it as well, perhaps?'' She always liked her friend's input when making decisions.

"I'll need those too. Gloves and googles more so.'' She had almost forgotten about those! "Ariel is wonderful. She has developed this habit of landing on Barkley's back. Do you know what the funny thing is? He would trot all around with her on him.'' Her pets amused her but more than that, she loved that they got along so well.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote