View Single Post
Old 08-04-2016, 03:38 AM   #14 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Kath <3
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

It was funny how used to a place you could get in such a short space of time. Like Diagon Alley; she never used to come here, except on the odd occasions her father had business at the bank when she was allowed to visit him but now...now it was like.....where ice-cream was and candy and toys and books and absolutely EVERYTHING the 11 year old needed to get herself as acquainted as possible with magic before she took the big leap.

Hogwarts was three months away. By now it was so close she could almost feel the cold cobbled floors Lexa told her about. Even better, she could almost SEE the magic before her.

Jessa sat outside, happy enough to observe everything around her in this magical place while her father went to...to...uh....she would have to ask him the name of the bank when he got back. For now, she had a double scoop of strawberry ice-cream to tide her over and her feet kicking restlessly under the table.

No matter how many times she saw it all, everything looked so fascinating--like the umbrellas just down the street that she could see changing every few minutes.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.