Thread: Booths & Tables
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 03:26 PM   #17 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Gabs! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Their next child?

Gabby honestly hadn't given that matter much thought. Of course she wanted more children with Archer in the future but it wasn't something that they had really discussed; one baby at a time and they had their focus on Valeria at the moment - as they should. "I would love to have more children at some point. I know Archer would too." He loved children and he would make a wonderful daddy. That much was obvious to everyone. Alana knew it because she saw the way that he was with her children. "That's true. Well, I think that we are going to do an amazing job even if we are new to it. Have you and Dima thought of having another baby?" Baby fever was contagious.

"Oh yeah. Though I do like it." Gabby laughed along with her sister-in-law before eating some more of her ice cream. It wasn't going to last much longer and then she would need another one. "It really is! I know that I am the only person that Archer has been serious with." He had told her all about his flings and she had told him all about hers. "We love it already!" They were beyond ecstatic for Valeria to arrive even if they were also very nervous. "I am so glad to have people like you." Everyone had been so welcoming and that was nice because family was important and she had wanted so badly to get along with Archer's. Now they were her family as well.

Alana suspected that Gabby and Archer would want more kids eventually. "I'd say go for it. Yours and mine would love playing together, I bet.'' What fun that would be to have Burton kids playing and having fun. What a pretty picture! "You always have me and Lisabel to help you though. Feel free to bother me with as much questions as you want, Gabby. About another baby, Dima and I haven't talked about another one as yet. I'd love to have another but right now, it's your moment to grab all the attention with your little one.''

Alana was impressed. "I like that you both were honest with each other.'' Honesty and trust were key in a relationship. Those traits made it stronger. "Wait until you have to get up all hours of the night when she starts crying,'' Lana teased. "You'll see how much you like it then.'' She then smiled. "We're all glad to be there for you, Gabby.''

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺