View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 03:25 AM   #14 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Merlin's beard, it's hot in here! Fiyero's first instinct was to shrug out of his robe and sweater as the stifling heat hit him, but he managed to resist. He knew Professor Ichihara was a stickler for a neat uniform, and he didn't want to lose points from Gryffindor. Why was it so hot in here? Was this part of the lesson or did Professor Ichihara just want to fry everybody? Maybe today's lesson was on how to turn students into puddles of sweat...

"Hello, Professor Ichihara," he said with a polite nod toward the woman sitting behind the desk. Then he noticed the glass tanks full of rocks and plants, but no fish. Was that what they were doing? Turning something into fish? Maybe they'd get to keep the fish as pets...

Fiyero took the seat next to Bec, carefully arranging his supplies on the desk in front of him. "Hey, Bec," he greeted his fellow first year Gryffindor. His voice dropped as he added, "D'you think it could be any hotter in here?"

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...