Thread: Booths & Tables
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 02:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Gabs! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
New family tradition? Gabby supposed so! "Oh, indeed. And it really IS nice not to be the only one." Not that she really cared of people thought she was weird. Actually she didn't care at all. If anyone commented on it she would gladly shove her ice cream in their face. For the moment, however, she was busy enjoying it. "Yucky and strange sounds about right." At least the husbands knew what was what now so that they could provide the desired food. Would Dima and Alana have any more babies? "Poor Archer didn't really know much of anything at first but I wasn't really informed either." Didn't matter now because they would be total professionals when it came to looking after Valeria and they would have his mother to help them. No way was Stannis going anywhere near the baby. No way. No how.

Sitting back in her seat, she smiled as Alana felt her belly. "Not too much. She isn't as active now that there is less room." Still nice to feel the kicks. Gabby liked them. "Oh, he is ecstatic. He never thought that he would be a father and I never thought that I would be a mother." Well, besides that brief time with the false alarm that she never liked thinking about. That didn't matter now though; they were going to have a baby. "That's the way I see it. Won't get rid of everything but make it more bearable. I can deal with pain but I am nervous." She didn't LIKE being nervous but anyone would be in this situation. Mostly she was nervous about being a mother.

"Maybe your next child would love pickles and ice cream too,'' Lana said casually, her eyes fixed on Gabby. Had her and Archer planned for more kids in the near future? The distantish future, maybe? Were there going to be more kids? This was such an important question. "I think experience is the best teacher so you having to find out everything by yourself or most of it, isn't so bad.''

Alana chuckled. "That must be a relief to you.'' Baby kicks could be nice to feel though. "It's funny how time changes things, isn't it? You both will love being parents!'' She understood very much how Gabby felt. "You'll be just fine. We'll all be there for you. Especially me.'' She smiled. Alana was rather excited for the new baby Burton to get here and hoped to be among the first to hold her.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺