Thread: Booths & Tables
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 01:00 AM   #14 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
It was quite nice, sitting here in the cold weather and talking all things babies. It was the topic of hers and Gabby's conversations practically every time they met. Alana was never tired of it and it was easy to see Gabby enjoyed talking about babies too. Who could blame her? "Must be a new family tradition started by our kids,'' she mused. "I like that we had that same craving.'' She wasn't sure if anybody else really had them. "Dima sure did. I'm positive at one point he called the cravings 'yucky and strange'. She laughed at the memory. "Poor Archer. Dima should have warned him.''

Had Gabby read her mind? Alana did want to feel the precious new Burton! She leaned over and gently placed a hand on Gabby's bulging tummy. Sure enough she could feel a hearty kick. "Hi there, niece! Not giving mommy a too difficult time, are you?'' She smiled at Gabby and move back to sit. "I bet she does. Archer probably likes talking to her a lot.'' Alana continued having away at her ice cream. "A potion surly would help. You'll get through it. Besides, all the pain is worth having.''

New family tradition? Gabby supposed so! "Oh, indeed. And it really IS nice not to be the only one." Not that she really cared of people thought she was weird. Actually she didn't care at all. If anyone commented on it she would gladly shove her ice cream in their face. For the moment, however, she was busy enjoying it. "Yucky and strange sounds about right." At least the husbands knew what was what now so that they could provide the desired food. Would Dima and Alana have any more babies? "Poor Archer didn't really know much of anything at first but I wasn't really informed either." Didn't matter now because they would be total professionals when it came to looking after Valeria and they would have his mother to help them. No way was Stannis going anywhere near the baby. No way. No how.

Sitting back in her seat, she smiled as Alana felt her belly. "Not too much. She isn't as active now that there is less room." Still nice to feel the kicks. Gabby liked them. "Oh, he is ecstatic. He never thought that he would be a father and I never thought that I would be a mother." Well, besides that brief time with the false alarm that she never liked thinking about. That didn't matter now though; they were going to have a baby. "That's the way I see it. Won't get rid of everything but make it more bearable. I can deal with pain but I am nervous." She didn't LIKE being nervous but anyone would be in this situation. Mostly she was nervous about being a mother.