View Single Post
Old 06-28-2016, 05:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Milo, Archer, and Grant had all arrived. Lovely! It was almost time, then, to go in. And why did everyone call her Boss Lady? Was that her official departmental nickname? She supposed it wasn't the worst thing she'd ever been called by an employee.

She smirked at Alexa. "Nothing, I'm just excited. I can't be excited?" she asked, raising an eyebrow before stepping towards the mouth of the tunnel.

"OKAY everyone! We're heading inside, now! Wands out and ready, y'hear? And a LUMOS from all us should provide enough light in there. It's completely dark...there's no working lights or...shouldn't be any trains in there," she scanned the darkness behind her, over her shoulder, for a second before turning back to her crew. "Our initiative today is to walk as MUCH of the tunnel as we can and see where it takes us. It might not even be a one day job--we might have to spend a WEEK here--we'll just see! If there are any forks--we'll split up into teams. NO ONE is to explore alone! How many of you can conjure a patronus, in case we split up?" she asked, and she gave her wand a brandish, and the enormous irukanji (a HIGHLY venomous and killing jellyfish) erupted from the end of her wand, floating around the group for a second before disappearing. "That's mine. If we have to split up, we'll use them as a ways to call for help IF NEEDED. I highly doubt there's anything up with this tunnel, to be honest--just a load of muggle hogwash, as usual," she cleared her throat.

"Wands up, everyone! Light 'em up!" Lynley quickly cast a lumos and walked into the tunnel, hoping her employees would follow. The tunnel was dark, very dark, but as their wand light entered the enclosed space, Lynley could see ahead. The weird, shriveled plants lining the walls twitched slightly, but Lynley wasn't worried about them. They looked harmless enough.

"I am truly sorry for the smell!" she called out, her voice echoing around them quite bit. But man, it really stank in there. Lynley was holding her nose. But she kept walking, lighting the way with her wand.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin