Thread: Booths & Tables
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2016, 07:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hiraeth

DERP & DMT
Antipodean Opaleye

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Grimm Stark
Transportation
Sassenach l theJoff l RoughDough l Aslan l Snidget l My Lord Kate l Dark-Side l BEETSSS l smol George

SPOILER!!: Lmao, they only have one letter different

Kyra's green eyes shot over to her ice cream bowl where her phone was at in. the. bowl. She muttered some words under her breath as she picked it up, stickiness and all, and grabbed herself a napkin. "Oh really?" Cue the sassiness. "I thought it would make a great replace for a cherry." She started cleaning off her phone with the napkin and was really hoping it would still work.

She was still cleaning off her phone when Kyle asked if he could sit, but he did not even wait for an answer before he went and made himself at home in her booth. Her attention went to that red stuff in his bowl he had placed near her, and she casually pushed it closer to him so that she would not have to look at it. "I never understood your obsession with.... blood-tasting stuff." It was gross, but it was something she was always willing to deal with when it came to their relationship.

"Hectic?" Really... "You mean dangerous, don't you? Don't need to sugarcoat it." She was getting frustrated now because her phone was so sticky with all the melted ice cream that had gotten all over it, and it was making her fingers sticky. Giving up for now, she pushed her phone aside and gave Kyle her full, undivided attention. "That's exactly why I am here," she said. "I told Gen I would be here for her, and she's my best friend. I can't let her down."

Which reminded her. She needed to pick up a bouquet of flowers before going to the show tonight.

Kyle couldn't help but smile when her fire returned. He'd always loved that when they were together, how didn't get offended by sarcasm and actually answered right back with it. "Here," He said, holding out his hand, "Let me do it." Kyra was going about it the Muggle-way. when there was actually a spell she could have used.

He raised an eyebrows, however, when she pushed his bowl of ice-cream away from her. Ah. Kyra had always thought that his bloody-taste was weird, but she had been tolerant about that (and a lot of other things as well). Kyle picked up the tiny bowl, dipping a plastic-spoon into the sticky red-content. "It's not an obsession. . . I just like the way blood tastes." Hence why people tended to think he was a vampire or something. "Want some?" He asked, offering the now-filled spoon to her, a slight grin playing over his lips.

Dangerous. That's what Kyra had always thought of his job. Sure it wasn't the safest occupation, but Curse Breaking was his passion, just like acting was hers. "Well, I haven't died yet, so it's not that dangerous." Kyle said with a smirk, "Besides, don't falling stage-lights kill like 50 people a year?" He was probably wrong, but he did know of a guy that had been paralyzed in NY like a 100 years ago for that reason. And he didn't really want that happening to Kyra. . .

So she was here for Gen. His smile dropped a little, even if it was as he had thought, there had been a little sliver of hope that maybe Kyra was moving back here. . . "Of course not. She'll be glad to have you here." He said after a while, a smile fixed onto his face. "So, how's New York? Your job?" Your love-life. . .

Not that he cared or anything. . .