View Single Post
Old 06-23-2016, 11:30 PM   #65 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Default Finishing repotting!
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Azura slowly put her wand down as she took the silencing spell off of Sunshine to see what it would do.. She looked at it.. and then it was honking!

"Sunshine.. Shhh.. What do you want? Do you want some water? She asked as she looked at the flower before picking up her wand wand and saying "Aguamenti!" Clear water started to pour out of her wand as she moved it around the pot and she smiled as Sunshine started to calm down..

"Yeah, is that what you wanted? You were probably thirsts huh Sunshine?" She said with a smile as she made sure the soil was nice and moist, and Sunshine was quiet now.. Phew!!

"Finite." She said softly as the water stopped coming out of her wand and she smiled at her plant.. All right..

"Okay, Sunshine.. I have to go put you down.. You been good for Professor Meyers all right? I'll be by to visit you. I promise." Azura said as she carried her Daffodil towards the back of the room, she carefully set the pot down and then moved to get a Screechsnap..

Fwoopers.. She eyed the plant as she took it back to her desk.. This looked.. interesting.. It seemed angry..