Thread: Artist Workroom
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2016, 12:35 AM   #39 (permalink)
Shanners

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
There were a few things Maddie wished she could cure, though she wasn't sure she wanted to pursue the medicinal side of potion brewing. "I haven't decided what my focus will be yet, actually. Recently I've been brewing my own cosmetic potions, though it's more for experimental purposes than any desire to do that for the rest of my life."

Other people might've been concerned when they elicited a frown but Maddie found that she was more confused by the expression. "I haven't heard anyone say anything about you, actually." Not that she payed much attention to people in general. Well, people who weren't her people, more like. "It's just what I think a leader should keep in mind and since we were on the subject of leadership, I thought I'd share." He was welcome.
"Cosmetics? Like what?" It was definitely a girl thing, then. The potions for beauty and the like. Rooney understood makeup, because he'd grown up on the stage and had been subjected to his first mascara endeavour before his fifth birthday. But..potions were another thing. Another thing that he was going to have to look into now that it had come up in conversation. He was still trying to find something in the wizarding world that he would want to pursue, should the acting not work out. It was always good to have a plan B, and he couldn't just become successful immediately after graduation.

"Uh...thanks??" He guessed it was worthy of a thanks?

[Grimoire]__________________________________________________ ____________