Thread: The Rebel Base
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 10:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default The Rebel Base
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

This shop takes requests for siggys, avvies and PPs with the occasional grab bag

Hello, hello, beautiful people. My name is Lissy, and this is the latest of many graphic shops I've had throughout the years. Graphic making has been a passion of mine for many many years, even modding this great forum at one point, and I felt it was time to get back into it once again! When I'm not messing around on here, I'm a teacher-turned-vet-tech who likes watching baseball, playing with my pup, and of course being a big nerd (that should be obvious).

So without further ado, please read the rules, have fun and enjoy! And as always - may the Force be with you

RULES
Please, don't be swayed by the Dark Side and follow all rules!

1. First and foremost, ALWAYS follow the SS rules. Be nice to me--no bashing my work, cause that's not cool. Constructive criticism is highly encouraged.
2. If you are taking something from one of my grab bags, please leave a comment saying so. No need to list specific icons, just let me know you're a snaggin'!
3. If you use one of my graphics (request or grab bag) credit is a MUST. You can credit Lissy, Lissy Longbottom or one of my other aliases in the graphic acknowledgements box in your profile.
4. Please provide me with LARGE, HIGH QUALITY pictures. I can't make a siggy out of a 60px by 60px picture. It just ain't gonna happen, bro. I will ALWAYS try to make pictures work before asking you if I can change them or hunt for my own, and I will always ask before changing pics :]
5. No stealing my stuff and claiming it for your own--that's called plagiarism and it's totes illegal.
6. NO HOTLINKING! This is a VERY bad thing, people! Save all graphics you take to your own image account
7. Do not alter any of my graphics in any way. If you want something changed, just ask! I don't bite, I swear :] This includes making duplicates of something I made for you because you were unsatisfied the first time--if I catch ANYONE doing this I will NOT fill your request in the future
8. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be patient with me. I have a full time job, a child dog to take care of, a social life (sometimes) and a bunch of other things going on. Sometimes requests will be churned out within a few hours - sometimes, it may take me a few days. If you're in a time crunch, please let me KNOW so I can make an effort to get it out ASAP.

Right now the queue is currently three people and then it will CLOSE! Any requests made after those three will be asked to resubmit when the queue is open again so please look at the requests above to make sure the three person limit has not been met.

REQUEST FORM
Quote:
1. What would you like me to make? (No more than 1 set per request please!)
2. Please provide your LARGE, HIGH QUALITY pictures!
3. What text would you like?
4. Size preference? (If no preference is specified I make most my siggies at 450x156 px and PP's at 275x350 px)
5. Anything else you'd like?
6. Rebel, Empire, Resistance or First Order?
EXAMPLES
-UNDER CONSTRUCTION- thanks Photobucket

CONTEST WINS
Long ago, in a galaxy far far away...I entered some contests. The banners are being held hostage currently by Photobucket the Empire so just take my word for it until I transfer them back

QUEUE: OPEN
1. -open-
2. -open-
3. -open-

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid

Last edited by Lissy Longbottom; 05-12-2018 at 04:57 AM.