View Single Post
Old 06-04-2016, 05:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
JennMarie

MO
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cairo Gunter
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Athena Riley Carmichael (Nee Smith)
| Avid#JennShipper | Flowers& &Butterflies | LoverOfCupcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Good the boy knew that Julien knew he wasn't in the class, but it was good to get a jump start on things. He was a bit impressed by this. "Well there is no harm in taking up an interest. I always enjoyed expanding my knowledge on things. Still do." He was always one to like to learn more. Continuing to walk towards the library, because no sense standing around any longer he glanced at the young lad to see if he was was following.

"Of course I can help you, plus you have wand to levitate if need be, but I can fully show you some basic runes book that could help get you started." If the child was really into the subject Julien would very much encourage the thirst for knowledge.
"That would be great, sir!" he nodded as he followed behind the man and listened as he spoke. "Mums always told me it's better to be a step ahead than 3 behind." hence why he was eager for there... Runes books you see. "Mhhhhm. I'm pretty good at levitating." Charms were easy for him, you know, when he was able to do them right.