View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 03:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Snort.

Lynley was acting like her mother and Gabby couldn't help but find it funny despite the awkwardness of the whole situation. Naturally she wouldn't get a cold because she was above such things, but she'd still be careful for her daughter. "I'll keep myself warm. Especially after that second ice cream." Yes, she wasn't forgetting about THAT. She'd been told she'd get another one and it had better happen or there would be hell to pay.

Siiiiigh. This was way too much. "I appreciate the concern because it shows you care." Really, it was frustrating among other things, but it was reassuring to know that her friend still cared even if she was being illogical. Not to mention the fact that the judgement ticked her off because not only was it unnecessary, but it was unfair to Archer who hadn't even done anything. "If you've loved someone you should understand." No, she was not going to respond to that 'blinded' bit because none of that was going on. "It was a year ago at the end of August and I am very happy." The happiest she's ever been.

Gabby didn't fail to notice the hurt and it made her feel a little bad but really Lynley had shut her out so what had she expected? "Yes. Since we didn't really have anyone at the wedding we're throwing a party for it." So Lynley was in the same boat as everyone else. "You are definitely invited." That is if she could be civil towards Archer because Gabby was not having any drama at her party. If Lynley would only give him a chance she would see how wrong she was about him.