View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 12:37 PM   #22 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Art watched Miss Lynch work at her potion. He always enjoyed watching other people brew a potion, whether it was one he could do with his eyes closed, or one he had never seen done before. And this potion was no different, he tried not to talk and distract her too much, but he was very interested in the animagi studies. "Ahh the-the month long stint... yes I ne-never could talk myself into wanting to do that myself," he said.

It had been so long since he had brushed up his knowledge in the work to become an animagus, and he was most curious. Pausing, and going back to his work for a few minutes to allow Miss Lynch to count, he tried to remember some things. "D-do you have a... a date set or anything? For the-the big transformation?" he was curious.
Hady shifted her attention to her parchment checking the next step in her potion making. It didn't matter that she already knew every step by heart for one could never be to sure and it didn't hurt to double check anyhow. "I must admit it's not the part I'm looking forward to either but it's necessary so it'll be done." That seemed to be one of the parts most people didn't look forward to and honestly it was a part she didn't fully get the reasoning for. However she would get through it just like with anything else.

Moving onto the next step the teenager was quiet for several long moments making sure everything had been worked through properly. When she had a free moment she glanced up at the older man. "No Sir, I'm simply working through whatever Professor Ichihara feels I need to. Maybe when the time gets closer she'll offer me a date for the transformation." A date would be really nice. Something solid to look forward.

Onto the next step.

You are Bread!