View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 11:00 AM   #9 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Fiyero adjusted his tie as he walked into the Charms classroom. He knew Professor Primeaux was a stickler for neatness. He looked up with a friendly smile, but before he could greet the professor, he noticed he wasn't here. Where was Primeaux? He blinked, looking around the room. And where were the desks?!

Yep, all the desk were gone, replaced with - wait, were those easels? He set his bag down beside the nearest one and saw what looked like finger paints laid out in front of him, just like the ones he had in kindergarten. Was he actually supposed to paint something with those? He scoffed; that hardly seemed possible. He couldn't think of anything neat, tidy Professor Primeaux was less likely to assign! Hmm... well, maybe he's ill and we have a substitute teacher, he thought. That was the only explanation.

Fiyero stared at the blank canvas in front of him. So what should he paint? He thought for a minute; then it came to him: his owl, Dash! He dipped his fingers first in the green for Dash's eyes, then added some brown and black for her body, then some orange - Dash's beak and feet weren't actually orange, but he thought it stood out better against the brown and black.

Boy, for a wizarding school, there sure were a lot of artistic activities at Hogwarts! First the cartoons in Muggle Studies, and now this... Fiyero stil had no idea what finger painting had to do with Charms, unless... He suddenly remembered seeing a sign in Diagon Alley for color-changing finger paints. Was that what these were?

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...