View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 07:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennMarie View Post
Well.... HE wasn't a lot of fun now was he. "I was?" see, confused! He was lost and hopeless as he looked over his shoulder. Huh.. weird. As for Studying he panicked. "well, I was thinking of looking at a few runes books... I seem to struggle with them... though maybe if I did some extra care I might be better at gaining those points sir!" see, he could do this! "I do love Charms though but .... runes are haaaaaard." and his little 11 year old mind couldn't grasp it even if he wasn't taking the class yet. He wanted to know as much as he could before he even got there... See, just an over ambitious Ravenclaw here doing more than necessary!
Runes? The boy was getting major looks now. MAJOR LOOKS! "I see and what about Runes is confusing a first year?" He did know that first years didn't take Runes, didn't he? This is why it looks so suspicious and all. "Earning points is a good thing for your house, but you should want to learn for the achievement of your own knowledge and goals, not to just get house points. " He would learn that though. The first years were always the most eager to earn the points and prove themselves.

"I'm headed to the library myself, why don't you walk with me and I can help you find some of those Rune books. I did always enjoy the subject when I was younger." So he could help the boy if needed. "Do you have your own book for reference when not in the library or were there certain Runes you were trying to figure out?" Yes he was quizzing the child, but it was his job to do.