Thread: Common Room
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2016, 04:04 PM   #24 (permalink)
Waddles

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eulalia Walles (#F48037)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
It was perfectly understandable that Isabella wouldn't know that she could take stuff from the kitchens since she was still brand new to Hogwarts. A lot of new students weren't aware of the fact, and she wouldn't have been either if it wasn't for her parents and brother telling her and Juno about it. "Oh, yes. The house elves like to get stuff for students and a lot of the time they leave out snacks." They were so sweet and loved helping others. She was the same way.

Esme laughed. "They have all that and more. And the kitchen is close by so you don't have to travel far to get to it." Just in case Isabella had been wondering about that.
Isabella pulled one of her legs up onto the seat so she could sit a little taller. "I've never met a house elf!" she said excitedly. "My family believes that taking care of yourself is important, and my parents said they would never have a house elf until they're old and too tired to cook and do their laundry." She wondered if her grandparents would be getting a house elf soon, they were pretty old.

"Do you get snacks from the kitchen often?" Isabella asked Esme. She was curious if going to the kitchen was an everyday type activity or a self-reward for working hard one day.