Thread: Common Room
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 04:00 AM   #23 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Esme was so nice, Isabella thought when the older girl smiled at her. Isabella beamed back, glad that she was in Hufflepuff where everybody was friendly. When the other girl offered to show her where stuff was, Isabella nodded excitedly.

"Please! I didn't know we could go to the kitchen! I've been borrowing snacks from the Great Hall at breakfast!" Seriously, they could just go to the kitchen for a snack? Isabella couldn't believe the luck. Where was the kitchen, anyway? Was it in one of the towers? There were a lot of sketchy corners in the towers that would be perfect for a kitchen. Plus, then the temperature from the kitchen wouldn't affect the castle around it.

Oh wait. Magic. Kitchen heat wouldn't affect the magical castle anyway.

"Do they have apples in the kitchen?" she asked. "Or bananas, or radishes, or rice krispie treats?" Isabella had eclectic ideas of what made a good snack. It depended on her mood, which made gathering snacks at breakfast for an entire day pretty tough.
It was perfectly understandable that Isabella wouldn't know that she could take stuff from the kitchens since she was still brand new to Hogwarts. A lot of new students weren't aware of the fact, and she wouldn't have been either if it wasn't for her parents and brother telling her and Juno about it. "Oh, yes. The house elves like to get stuff for students and a lot of the time they leave out snacks." They were so sweet and loved helping others. She was the same way.

Esme laughed. "They have all that and more. And the kitchen is close by so you don't have to travel far to get to it." Just in case Isabella had been wondering about that.