Thread: The Treehouse
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 02:07 AM   #25 (permalink)
Grrr..Meow

Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Christopher "CL" Lee
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jose Mora
Magical Creatures
x9
|G&T=<3|Snuggles her ALI!| <3's Saz |Master Lurker|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Juno gave the girl a puzzled look. Then crossed her arms, giving the girl a once over before deciding how to answer this chick. She noticed the girl had a magazine in her hand...and was wondering what it was. "What exactly do you need help with?" She grimaced, "That wasn't a yes, by the way....I want to know what I am getting into before I agree to it."

No Slytherin was going to convince her to do anything illegal. Uncle Nico, her father's best friend, had gotten her dad into too much trouble while they were at school, though he wouldn't tell her how, and she was not one to be messed with.
Echo laughed, she actually laughed out loud. "come on girl don't get your knickers in a knot" she moved to give her room to sit down beside her on the window ledge and Echo was even going to share her blanket with her. "I just need help picking out some new clothes and stuff for my dorm, i'll owl this to my parents and they will send me what ever i want.." she winked at the girl.

"of you play your cards right you might even get something for free?" would the girl take the deal or yell at her and run away.