Thread: The Treehouse
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 02:03 AM   #24 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grrr..Meow View Post
Hearing someone climbing up the ladder she eyeballed the person who was coming in. The girl was fully in view now and apologizing to her saying that she could go away. before Echo answered she eyed her, girl had good fashion sense maybe a fresh set of eyes can help her pick out some new things that she needed, well more likely wanted.

"its okay. you can be here........ only if you help me?" she told the girl, she hoped that the girl would say yes. Echo was the type of person that wouldn't tell you what you were getting into until they agreed.
Juno gave the girl a puzzled look. Then crossed her arms, giving the girl a once over before deciding how to answer this chick. She noticed the girl had a magazine in her hand...and was wondering what it was. "What exactly do you need help with?" She grimaced, "That wasn't a yes, by the way....I want to know what I am getting into before I agree to it."

No Slytherin was going to convince her to do anything illegal. Uncle Nico, her father's best friend, had gotten her dad into too much trouble while they were at school, though he wouldn't tell her how, and she was not one to be messed with.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.