Thread: The Treehouse
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 08:11 PM   #21 (permalink)
Devina Wellheart
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Silas Rainier Montesh Jr
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Braedon James Lorkin
Games & Sports
1 of 4 Amigos Don't underestimate me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ ExpelliarMOOSE View Post
His feet were still wobbling from excitement. He could barely keep them from just turning into Jelly. He wondered, does the charmed ground keep the same hardness at landing despite it's turning into something like a bounce house? It's still the ground so it's still dirt, and soil and grass and rocks. He was starting to think that the bounce did soften the fall thanks to the bounce, but the material of the ground stayed the same and that's what he felt. No pain, but his brain was telling him there should be so his legs went weak. Or did the ground Literally just go full on Mattress material too. He would have to test it once more as soon as his legs strengthened.

"Huh?" Oh she wanted a go. "Sure yeah. Just um be careful I guess. Don't do a running jump just sort of drop from the top." He bent over and grabbed at his knees. This seemed to stop the shaking. He took out his wand then pointed it up at the opening of the Tree House. "Accio Rope Ladder." The Rope Ladder bundled up at the top the tree house inched it's way to the opening then quickly unraveled it's way back down to the two of them. "You're up."
Miranda listened to his instructions and her nerves built up further still as he used the summoning charm to let down the ladder..... Alright, Randi... You can do this... I...Can .. DO THIS! she thought to herself as the ladder inches torward the ground only a few yards from where she was standing. " I'm Randi by the way... Randi Blaze" She offered her hand to him for a handshake then turned to the ladder...Upup up she went. She felt as if she was climbing a hundred wrungs by the time she reached the top of the platform and hoisted herself in in.
She looked around the grounds from the deck and then look down at Torrence, " Oi! Torrence... Look out Below!" She took a couple of steps back as she had seen him do and took a deep breath and heaved herself with a shriek of pure adrenaline from the treehouse" WhoooHoooo!"
After a few seconds she landed Fwump!

that was Amazing .. She was so Happy for those few seconds she nearly peed herself.
" That... Was the best thing I've ever experienced... You do this all the time?"If he did she was gonna be here too... Maybe they could have a contest to see who bounced highest?

Last edited by Devina Wellheart; 05-18-2016 at 08:12 PM. Reason: spelling