View Single Post
Old 05-17-2016, 07:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
JennMarie

MO
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cairo Gunter
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Athena Riley Carmichael (Nee Smith)
| Avid#JennShipper | Flowers& &Butterflies | LoverOfCupcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
The library was a place where Julien enjoyed to go. He had a few books in hand that he needed to return and was going to grab a few others. Maybe he'd see if Leo minded if he stepped into the restricted area. He hadn't been in there and wondered if there might be some old advance charms books that could help him with his newest experiment.

As he walked along he couldn't help, but see a younger student walking up ahead. Well maybe headed to the library himself, he was a claw after all. Though as Julien got closer he couldn't help but notice the child looked well lost.

"Everything alright there?" Clearly he was a first year, so maybe he was lost and needed some assistance.
Landon twirled himself around at the sound of a voice and his eyes went wide. One because he as a professor, two because he had BOOKS!/

"Those!" He pointed at the few books the mad had in his hand. "I'm looking for their resting place!" He blinked a few times. "you know where they rest.. the uhm.. the lot of them...." Merlin he couldnt remember the --- "Library!" yes, i'm looking for the library.. i seem to have lost my way i think.