View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 06:44 AM   #15 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Fiyero was excited. He didn't know what was better, going on his first Hogwarts field trip or going somewhere he'd never been before! He bounced on his toes, craning his neck to see over the taller student. He assumed they must be travelling by portkey... either that or someone had left a lot of garbage lying around.

He grabbed onto the nearest object with one hand, while the other tightly clutched his camera to his chest. He'd only just gotten it back from the repair shop after he'd cracked the lens in Herbology class. He wasn't taking any chances on it breaking again before he had a chance to use it!

Suddenly everything spun, and Fiyero felt like he was falling. The spinning stopped just as quickly as it came, and the next thing he knew, he was flat on his back staring up at the sky. He picked himself up, brushing the dirt off his clothes, and saw, to his relief, that his camera remained intact.

He supposed all those Quidditch matches he'd attended with his cousins came in handy... if nothing else, they made him more used to portkey travel. He didn't really feel queasy, just a little dizzy. He took a step back and immediately wobbled, whacking his head on a tree.

Still, he'd fared better than most. As he looked around, he saw that his fellow first-year Gryfindor Evie hadn't been so lucky. "You ok, Evie?"he asked, realizing what a stupid question it was only after he said it. "Here, drink some of this if you can." He offered her his water bottle. "You'll feel better soon."

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...