View Single Post
Old 05-15-2016, 10:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default Hi? Vomit cleanup anyone? :3
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Skylar was nervous to say the least, which was absurd because it wasn't as if she never traveled before. She had. She'd even seen quidditch matches and though they weren't going to be seeing any this weekend, they would be seeing broom races which was still way cool. She was nervous because this was her first weekend adventure going solo. Though she wasn't particularly solo, as she had adult supervision and her classmates, she was solo in that it wasn't a family vacation. Yes Noah was going to be there someplace, but that was it.

Clutching her bag at her side, the first year approached one of the portkeys and waited for the okay before touching it and being whisked off the Sweden.

Dizzy and she was going to throw up. That's how she felt upon being thrown from the portkey into the foreign land of Sweden. Closing her eyes, she willed herself to try not to throw up.

Because the last thing she needed was smelling like vomit for the whole weekend, even if there were adults there who could take the stench away with just a casual wand flick. But still, if she could avoid nausea, she should. And she almost did...

For about a minute, until she doubled over and just let it out. There, now she could take in the surrealness of being in Sweden! On a DRAGON RESERVATION, apparently!

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.