Thread: Common Room
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2016, 03:53 AM   #20 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Somebody said her name. Isabella sat straight up in her chair and looked around. Oh! It was that nice older girl from the feast. She remembered Isabella's name! Isabella beamed. "Hello!" she said, very chipper. "I'm just a bit dizzy!" What was that girl's name again? Isabella thought it might be Emily or something.

"Everything's so big," she mused. "I keep getting lost, so I decided to come back here and relax. But then I was dancing, and then I got dizzy." Maybe the girl would be nice and remind Isabella what her name was. It was the first week of classes and all, and she was a poor little first year who barely knew anybody.
Oh.

Okay then.

Esme smiled as Isabella told her why she was feeling a little dizzy. It seemed that the excitement hadn't gone away yet and that was a good thing. It was nice to see people happy and enthused about something be it school or a hobby. "Well, I am glad that you are enjoying yourself even if you keep getting lost. Do you want me to show you where certain things are? Like the kitchen?" The entrance was behind a painting and there was a chance that an older student hadn't explained the secret yet. At any rate she knew where are lot of things around Hogwarts were located by now so she could be a tour guide.

Please don't ask about The Chamber of Secrets...