View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 04:43 AM   #666 (permalink)
Danielle_Daughn
Gryffindor

DMT & DMLE
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Abigail L Blythe
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stephen Alexander Rutland
You have bewitched me body and soul, And I love- I love- I love you

Credit: SweetPinkPixie

The basics
Name: Evie Charlise Bailey
Date of Birth: 12 July 2078
Place of Birth: Harrington, Buxton, Derbyshire, UK
Current Residence: Harrington, Buxton, Derbyshire, UK

Family
Father: Tate Bailey
Mother: Catelyn Morgan

Hogwarts
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Best Subject: TBA
Worst Subject: TBA

Appearance
Height: 4'11"
Build: Slim
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue

History
Evie was born and raised in Harrington, U.K. By her father and mother Tate and Catelyn Bailey. She was surrounded by her fathers family her entire life, they only lived a block from her paternal grandparents, as well as her paternal aunt, uncle, and cousins.

Evie didn't realize that she had never even heard about her mother's family until the she was 7 years old when her grade did a family ancestry project. When she asked her mother about her family for the project she refused to give her the information and told her to put on there that none was known.

On her eleventh birthday she checked the mail at the normal time and was shocked to find a small envelope addressed to her. Once she opened the letter she became very confused. Running to her mother she shoved the letter into her hands and watched as her mothers face turned from confusion to sheer panic. Slowly her mother began to explain to her about being a witch and then being disowned from her family for falling in love with Evie's father.

Personality
Charismatic and playful

Animals, dancing, music, reading, writing, learning

Dislikes
Being scared, not learning something