Thread: The Playground
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 05:29 PM   #19 (permalink)
littledhampir

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Well.. that was quite an answer. Pretty sure Vivi had already figured out that everywhere was a great place to be. But you know, she was kinda hoping for a respond that showed the BEST place to be. Kinda like a stress reliever from all the stupid lessons and homework. Merlin, she thought first year was free and easy. "The whomping willow is that big tree that likes to whack people right?" It sounded really cool, not even scary, but she wasn't going to risk her life trying to chase those branches. "I like... eating marshmallows, and skipping around, and... talking? My daddy said there were talking portraits here! Is that true?"

Last year? A hag? Good Merlin at least she was around. "Is there a chance she's coming back THIS term though?" It was just a recent event, to be honest. But she really hoped she didn't have to face the hag anytime soon. She would've... cried. Meh. "So they actually allowed a hag to teach Divination?" Really, though? Crazy staff!
He nodded at her question about the whomping willow. If she had spent any time at all he was sure she had seen it. It was pretty huge. And most other trees didn't move so much. He considered her interests. "There are portraits all over. Some of them like having people to talk to." Others could be grumpy, but maybe they just didn't like him. "There's a big fireplace in the kitchen. You could probably roast marshmallows over that."

"Anything could happen," Olly said ominously, but he grinned so she knew he was mostly kidding. He didn't want to scare her or anything. "She...didn't really teach. There was only the one lesson but then she tried to eat someone and didn't come back to teach any more after that."