Thread: The Playground
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 03:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kimothy

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yukie Selina Rasting
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledhampir View Post
"I do! You can see for miles." Maybe that was a bit of an exaggeration. But he could see pretty far up there. Across the grounds for sure. He could see some people down by the lake, some birds flying around the whomping willow. Unfortunately he couldn't see into the Forbidden Forest - the trees were too thick. There would probably be lots of interesting things happening in there.

Wiser? "...Yes." She didn't know him. He could pretend to be wise. It wasn't like she would even know if he was wrong anyway. He probably knew more than her. Was she going to ask him questions, though? He wasn't sure he was prepared for that.
Vivi sort of wiggled a bit to see if she would be comfortable up here. She decided to sit on one of the bars, her short legs dangling on the space between them. She was very light for sure so they wouldn't really break through, right? "I'd stay up here aaaall day, but you know... attending classes was a thing, sadly," she said and pouted a wee bit. "Do you come up here often, Sir Oliver?"

Ah, wiser indeed! The older boy got a beam from the tiny eleven year old. "Well, then. Since I am just a new maiden here in this enormous castle, what has it been like here in this wonderful Kingdom of Hogwarts for the past few years?" Wiser meant more knowledge and experience, right? Besides, he'd been here for the past two years anyway. Vivian was all ears.

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...