Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 04:11 PM   #23 (permalink)
Hiraeth

DERP & DMT
Antipodean Opaleye

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Grimm Stark
Transportation
Default :3 Sorry for ze lateness
Sassenach l theJoff l RoughDough l Aslan l Snidget l My Lord Kate l Dark-Side l BEETSSS l smol George

SPOILER!!: Sneezers
Awwwhhhhh Merlin! The mystery cello player girl heard it!

Vivian tried to control her breathing, although she might have failed at that because her heart was beating so fast and she needed air. She crossed her fingers and squeezed her eyes shut if ever the other girl decided to look behind the big piano. Yep, she was ready... sort of. It felt like death and also... Merlin, this tiny space between the wall and the piano was sort of dusty. She tried not to sneeze either. It would totally reveal her position, which was something she did NOT want to happen at all.

Gah, too late. The cello player girl called for her to show herself. Vivi's eyes opened and looked left and right. Was she going to let herself out of here? Or
just stay hidden? Vivi decided on the latter and sort of squatted there until OH NO DUSTY DUSTY DUSTY. The blonde opened her mouth, trying soooo hard not to make sound, but... oops.

ACHOO!

She gave away her position. MEEEHHHH. Vivi scratched her nose and took out a hanky from her pocket to wipe it. Guess there was no point trying to conceal herself anymore. The blonde knelt down on her knees and allowed herself to sneak a peek of the cello girl, as if her blue eyes were floating above the piano and nothing else.

Awkward.

SPOILER!!: Random Owl Crasher

"Hoooo."

Flying one way and then zipping suddenly to the right or left at various times, Herjenmie was on a mission. Well, a delivery. And it was going GREAT.

Except that he hadn't found the hooman yet. But he WOULD.

He paused in the middle of a corridor, flapping his wings to stay in the air, his head twisting this way and that way to assess his surroundings...

And then he flew right into the music room - and spotted the eyes of the hooman behind that large noisemaker thing.

"Hoooo!"

He flew right over her and set the letter and package down near her. Then, with another proud "Hooo!", he zoomed away, heading back home.

Text Cut: delivery!

To:: Vivian Fairfield

Dearest Vivian,

I hope Hogwarts treating you well and Sorting was good. My uncle and mătuşă explained it to me and it seem very intimate but exciting. Uncle told me much about Griffinfloor house. I often wonder why lion when the name have griffin in it?

I enjoy Durmstrang so far and placed in Vulpelara house. Our mascot is arctic fox which quite fitting since always snow on the grounds. It very beautiful and makes practicing flute a peaceful experience.

I found something I feel you will like. Maybe next time we meet we will converse in Romanian. I hope that time come soon.

Sincerely yours,

--

Along with the letter comes a package.

Mason whirled around at the sound of the sneeze, thinking that it was Peeves playing tricks on her. She had raised the bow like a sabre, as if the wood and horse-hair would defend her against an idiotic poltergeist. Instead of said idiotic-poltergeist, though, she found herself staring into little blue eyes.

Mason gave a little groan and lowered the bow, seeing as it wouldn't be necessary to skewer the ?girl? or whatever gender the eyes were attached to. "You know that you're the worst spy ever, right?" Mason gave her best Slytherin-smirk, still standing in front of the piano, waiting for said terrible-spy to come out from behind it, "Will you come out of there if I promise not to stab you with my bow?" Not a likely promise, but meh.

Before Mason could even open her mouth again, a large owl came soaring into the room, hooting with pride as he dropped a package near the Spy. And just as fast as he had came, he was gone again, still hooting. "Wow, you're lucky. Usually those owls demand payment for those types of packages. . ." Like 5 Knuts or something.

Was this eye-ball person gonna reveal themselves now? Please, cause this was kind of awkward . . .